Cheeseburger Flatbread Pizzas
Jan 26, 2021
A quick, delicious recipe perfect for our 100% grass fed grass finished ground sirloin.
- 1 lb. Butcher Box.ca 100% grass fed ground sirloin - try it with our ground turkey, chicken or pork, too! Or a combination!
- 2 tbsp. Ketchup
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp. whole-grain mustard
- black pepper
- 4 - 6 pita breads
- 1/2 c. pizza/tomato sauce of your choice
- 1/2 small Red Onion - thinly sliced
- 1 c. cherry or grape tomatoes - halved
- 3/4 c. shredded cheddar/mozzarella - or cheese of your choice
- 1 c. baby arugula
Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the beef and cook, breaking it up with a spoon, until no longer pink, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in the ketchup, Worcestershire, mustard, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Place the pita breads on 2 baking sheets. Spread the pizza sauce over the pitas, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Top with the onion, then the beef, tomatoes, and cheese. Bake until crusts are golden brown and crisp, 10 to 12 minutes. Top with the arugula.