Ingredients and Method
- 1 lb (4 ea) ButcherBox.ca RWA veal cutlets
- 1/2 cup ButcherBox.ca 100% organic chicken broth
- 2 tbsp ButcherBox.ca Organic grass fed butter
- For dredging all purpose flour (or your gluten free choice)
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustarad
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- to taste salt and pepper
- Dredge the cutlets in flour. In a skillet, brown the cutlets in the oil and butter. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat, keep warm.
- In the same pan, soften the shallots in the remaining cooking fat, adding more if necessary.
- Add the balsamic vinegar and reduce until almost dry. Add the mustard, tomato paste and chicken broth. Simmer gently for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle the cutlets with the sauce. Serve with grilled vegetables and pasta with olive oil or rice.
Write Your Own Review