Pack of 2, Bacon Wrapped Filet Mignon, AAA, Grass Fed
Considered the most tender cut of steak, our filet is cut from naturally raised AAA Ontario beef, wrapped in a blanket of our very own butcher bacon – simply, perfection! Our bacon wrapped filet mignon is flavour at it’s finest – sure to impress dinner guests, your favourite Valentine, the birthday boy/girl, that big dinner date, or simply as a little luxury for yourself.
Our beef farmers all believe in and practice humane, natural farming methods – encouraging natural animal behaviours, resulting in healthier animals and a premium finished product – AAA grade or better, nothing less. Beef is a great source of iron, protein, vitamin B12, vitamin D, magnesium and potassium – a multi vitamin all by itself!
- Bring the steak up to room temperature before cooking to ensure an even wellness.
- After cooking your steak, make sure you let it rest for a minimum of 5 - 7 minutes.
- Remove the meat from the oven, the burner or off the grill.
- Transfer the meat to a cutting board or serving platter.
- Use aluminum foil to tent the board or platter loosely to retain some of the heat.
- Remove the foil after the appropriate rest time, normally 5 - 7 minutes. This will help spread the juices throughout the entire cut
Serve and enjoy.
|Per Steak (6oz)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Fat / Lipides||19g||29%|
|Saturated / Satures||10g||50%|
|Total Carbohydrate / Glucides||0g|
|Fibre / Fibres||0g||0%|
|Sugars / Sucres||0g||0%|
|Vitamin A||0 mg||0%|
|Vitamin C||0 mg||0%|