Tenderloin Steak (Filet Mignon) - 100% Grass Fed, Grass Finished Pasture Raised Beef
1 Steak at 6 - 7 oz, Individually Vacuum Sealed
Availability: In stock
Butcher box is please to offer 100% Grass Fed, Grass Finished Beef - Humanely Raised on pasture without antibiotics, hormones or steroids and GMO free.
100% Grass Fed and Grass Finished is leaner then Grass Fed, Grain finished therefore there will be less marbling, however Butcher Box steaks are still as tender as possible.
Grass finished beef still offers all the nutrients and protein available in grain finished.
Each Steak is individually vacuum sealed to lock in freshness until you're ready to use it.
- Bring the steak up to room temperature before cooking to ensure an even wellness.
- After cooking your steak, make sure you let it rest for a minimum of 5 - 7 minutes.
- Remove the meat from the oven, the burner or off the grill.
- Transfer the meat to a cutting board or serving platter.
- Use aluminum foil to tent the board or platter loosely to retain some of the heat.
- Remove the foil after the appropriate rest time, normally 5 - 7 minutes. This will help spread the juices throughout the entire cut
This pack contains 1 100% Grass Fed Tenderloin Steak.
Write Your Own Review