Ingredients and Method
- 3 - 4 ButcherBox.ca RWA air chilled boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 3/4 inch cubes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 8 oz uncooked linguine
- 1 tbsp grapeseed oil
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 lb baby portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tbsp black bean sauce
- for garnish green onions, thinly sliced
- for garnish cliantro, leaves and stems
- for garnish peanut pieces
- Place the chicken breast chunks and onion in a 4-qt. slow cooker.
- Combine salsa, peanut butter, black bean sauce and soy sauce; add to slow cooker. Cook, covered, on low 2-1/2 to 3-1/2 hours or until chicken is tender.
- Meanwhile, prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms; cook and stir until tender, 6-8 minutes.
- During last 10 minutes of cooking in slow cooker, stir cooked pasta and mushrooms into slow cooker.
- Serve sprinkled with sliced green onions, chopped peanuts and cilantro leaves for garnish.
Write Your Own Review