Prep Time : 00h 00
Cooking Time : 00h 00
Servings Number : 1 person
Loaded with buttery, garlicky flavour, this recipe is quick and easy - great for those busy days!
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 lb (pieces) ButcherBox.ca whole pork tenderloin
- 1 tbsp fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 4 oz ButcherBox.ca grass fed, organic butter, cut into 4-6 pats
- 2 tbsp garlic, diced
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp dried sage
- Preheat oven to 350 F, line baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a small bowl combine garlic, basil, oregano, thyme, parsley and sage until well blended. Generously season tenderloin with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet heat oil until shimmery, add tenderloin to pan and cook on all sides until dark golden brown, move to baking sheet. Generously coat tenderloin with herb mixture and place pats of butter on top of tenderloin. Wrap in foil, bake until internal temperature of pork is 150 F at the widest part of the tenderloin (about 20 - 25 mins).
- Remove from oven, leave wrapped and let rest for at least 5 minutes to lock in juices. Slice against the grain and serve while warm.