Striploin Steak - 100% Grass Fed and Grass Finished Pasture Raised Striploin Steak
1 Steak at 10 - 12oz, Individually Vacuum Sealed
Availability: In stock
Butcher box is please to offer 100% Grass Fed, Grass Finished Beef - Humanely Raised on pasture without antibiotics, hormones or steroids and GMO free.
Sourced From Leahy farms outside of Peterborough, these 100% Grass Fed and Grass Finished steaks are leaner then Grass Fed, Grain finished however Butcher Box steaks are still as tender as possible.
Grass finished beef still offers all the nutrients and protein available in grain finished.
Each Steak is individually vacuum sealed to lock in freshness until you're ready to use it.
- Bring the steak up to room temperature before cooking to ensure an even wellness.
- After cooking your steak, make sure you let it rest for a minimum of 5 - 7 minutes.
- Remove the meat from the oven, the burner or off the grill.
- Transfer the meat to a cutting board or serving platter.
- Use aluminum foil to tent the board or platter loosely to retain some of the heat.
- Remove the foil after the appropriate rest time, normally 5 - 7 minutes. This will help spread the juices throughout the entire cut
This pack contains 1 New York Striploin Steak.
Write Your Own Review