Prep Time : 00h 00
Cooking Time : 00h 00
Servings Number : 1 person
A simple recipe - the best way to enjoy our mild-flavoured rainbow trout fillets - and with this quick, one pan meal, easy clean up, too!
- 1/2 lb asparagus, washed and stemmed
- 1.5 tbsp good quality olive oil
- 2 - 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/4 lemon, sliced, extra for garnish
- 2 ButcherBox.ca rainbow trout fillets, skin on
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Line a rimmed small baking sheet with parchment paper, place trout fillets skin side down in center of sheet, brush half of the olive oil evenly over the trout.
- Toss trimmed asparagus with remaining olive oil, place around trout in single layer around trout on sheet pan.
- Sprinkle trout and aspargus with salt, pepper and minced garlic. Top trout fillets with lemon slices
- Bake in preheated oven for about 15 minutes, until fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork. Remove lemon slices, serve with fresh lemon slices.