Prep Time : 00h 00
Cooking Time : 00h 00
Servings Number : 1 person
A Mediterranean inspired meal - loads of flavour and looks fantastic on the plate!
- 4 oil packed sundried tomatoes
- 4 pitted Kalamata olives
- 4 pitted green olives (with or without pimento)
- 4 pitted black olives
- 1/4 cup roasted sweet peppers, drained
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- To taste grated parmesan cheese
- 4 ButcherBox.ca air chilled boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Place sundried tomatoes, all olives, the roasted red peppers, garlic, olive oil and balsamic vinegar in a food processor, pulse until tomatoes and olives are coarsely chopped.
- Cut a small horizontal pocket in each breast through the thickest part, fill with 1/4 of the olive tapenade mixture, secure closed with a toothpick.
- Lightly coat BBQ grill with oil, grill chicken with lid closed over medium heat about 8 - 10 minutes per side, until internal temperature reads 165F.
- Remove toothpicks, sprinkle generously with parmesan cheese - serve with salad, risotto or a light pasta.
- **Can also be cooked in the oven, 4 inches from broiler (on high heat), for same time and to same temperature.