Butcher Box.ca Black Tiger Shrimp with Zoodles and Feta Cheese
Click HERE for printable version
- 4 - 5 zucchini, spiralized
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of butter, unsalted
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon chill pepper flakes
- 16 Black Tiger Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- ¼ cup white wine
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Drop zucchini ribbons in and cook for 4 minutes. Remove and quickly plunge into ice water to blanch.
- In a large pan, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of butter. Sauté garlic, chili peppers and shrimp just until pink and cooked through. Remove shrimp and set aside. Add dill, lemon juice, zest and white wine to the pan to deglaze. Add shrimp back in and toss it around for about a minute.
- Drain zucchini and add to the pan with the shrimp. Heat through, about another minute.
- Plate and garnish with feta cheese and parsley. Serve warm or cold.