Sheet Pan Butcher Box.ca Rainbow Trout Fillets
- 2 Butcher Box.ca Rainbow Trout Fillets
- 1/2 lb asparagus, ends trimmed
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 - 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Lemon, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper, place trout skin side down in center of baking sheet. Brush half of the olive oil over the top of the trout.
- Toss the asparagus with the remaining olive oil, place all around trout on sheet pan.
- Season both trout and asparagus with salt and pepper. Add minced garlic and lemon slices.
- Bake for about 15 minutes in preheated oven until trout is flaky and cooked through. Remove lemon slices from trout before serving.