Maple Glazed Salmon - with Butcher Box.ca wild caught Pacific salmon
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (real is best)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce (low salt is recommended)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1/8 tsp fresh cracked black pepper
- dice chive or the green part of green onions for garnish
- 4 ButcherBox.ca wild sockeye salmon fillets (keep the skin on)
- In a small bowl whisk together the maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic, salt and black pepper until well combined.
- Place salmon fillets, skin side down, in a shallow glass baking dish, coat well with the maple syrup mixture.
- Cover dish, place in refrigerator and marinate for 30 minutes, turning fillets after 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Place the baking dish with the salmon and the maple syrup mixture in th oven and bake, uncovered until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
Delicious served with a risotto and a light vegetable (green or yellow beans, broccolini, etc.)