Ribeye Steak, AAA, Grass Fed
1 Steak at 10 - 12oz, Individually Vacuum Sealed
Availability: In stock
Meet our newest addition - our AAA ribeye steak.
Cut from the primal section of the beef rib, this steak is rich, juicy and full-flavoured with generous marbling throughout - a unique feature of this AAA ribeye steaks. Our Ontario ribeye steak is boneless and need virtually no seasoning to be the perfectly plated centerpiece of your next steak dinner. If you prefer to season, we recommend salt and pepper or your favourite steak seasoning to be mouth watering delicious.
- Bring the steak up to room temperature before cooking to ensure an even wellness.
- After cooking your steak, make sure you let it rest for a minimum of 5 - 7 minutes.
- Remove the meat from the oven, the burner or off the grill.
- Transfer the meat to a cutting board or serving platter.
- Use aluminum foil to tent the board or platter loosely to retain some of the heat.
- Remove the foil after the appropriate rest time, normally 5 - 7 minutes. This will help spread the juices throughout the entire cut
Serve and enjoy.
This pack contains 1 - AAA Ribeye Steak.
Write Your Own Review