Angus Ribeye Steak - AAA, Grass Fed, RWA
Meet our newest addition - our AAA Angus beef ribeye steak. These are coming from our RWA (raised without antibiotics) program and our friends at Bar Five Angus farms from the Grey Highlands of Ontario - completely raised without antibiotics, added hormones or growth stimulants of any kind. Our Ontario Black Angus program is through our partnership with Bar Five Angus who practice humane, ethical, traceable and sustainable natural farming.
Ribeyes are cut from the beef rib primal cut (more commonly called the prime rib or standing rib roast) and are a boneless cut. Also called a Delmonico, Spencer or Scotch fillet – the ribeye is known for its rich, buttery flavour and tender texture - primarily thanks to the incredible marbling you will find in this cut. Whether you grill, sous vide, pan sear or oven broil, the ribeye delivers mouthwatering juiciness, and flavour in every bite.
- Bring the steak up to room temperature before cooking to ensure an even wellness.
- After cooking your steak, make sure you let it rest for a minimum of 5 - 7 minutes.
- Remove the meat from the oven, the burner or off the grill.
- Transfer the meat to a cutting board or serving platter.
- Use aluminum foil to tent the board or platter loosely to retain some of the heat.
- Remove the foil after the appropriate rest time, normally 5 - 7 minutes. This will help spread the juices throughout the entire cut
Serve and enjoy.